5.7.11

I heart Bargains!

If there is one thing that I love, it is finding a good deal. A little while back my sisters and I went to a resale shop that is closing its doors and loaded up on some fabulous finds. We left with armfuls of stuff.

This dictionary and atlas will make for some great craft paper, I love doing projects with dictionary paper. And how great is the coloring in this Atlas?
After a little polishing this is the perfect little holder for my new rings (I won't be wearing them all at once, promise)...
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these guys yet, but I just couldn't resist buying them.

And finally a humorous art piece for my mantle.

We were able to buy all this, a big bag of knitting supplies and more for less than $20! Good deal? I would say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment