19.12.11

I'll Be Home For Christmas


Oh, it just feels right having my friends home from college (and North Carolina!) for the holidays! In honor of their homecoming I decided there is no better way to celebrate than with a party, right?
We set up a cocoa bar complete with white and milk chocolate cocoa, candycanes, peppermint syrup, and of course marshmallows! We also had a pot of apple cider and many tea options.
We decorated with lots of candles and silver, white, green and red dishes.
I can't have a party without making cupcakes, these were peppermint cupcakes with a white chocolate frosting rolled in white sugar and crushed candycanes.
We had a wonderful evening, I loved every minute of reuniting with friends old and new and am glad that I had that night to celebrate this Christmas season with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment