13.2.12

Music Monday: Starting Strong

One thing that we haven't talked about much in this blog is music. Which is odd because it is a very important part of my sisters and my everyday life.
Starting now I we will have Music Mondays a list of 5 songs you should look up!
HERE is the playlist.


1. Wilco - A Ghost is Born - "Handshake Drugs"
Great vocals, kinda catchy. It helps get me through a long work day.

2. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die - "Blue Jeans"
Addicting song, amazing and unique voice. I just got this whole album from my Mama for Valentines day.



3. Kimbra - Vows - "Cameo Lover"
Well anything Kimbra, I could watch her videos on repeat all day!


4. Of Monsters and Men - My Head is an Animal - "Little Talks"
Sweet duets and witty lyrics. All I can ask for!


5. The Naked and Famous - Passive Me + Aggressive You - "Punching in A Dream"
Upbeat, get stuff done type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment