A super fun no sew T-shirt DIY!
For this DIY, a yard stick and chalk are going to be your best friend.
I recomend trying it on a few times during the process as to make it fit right for your body.
1. Get an over sized man shirt for a dollar at Goodwill.
2. Cut off sleeves and neck
3. Cut a straight line down from about the middle of the strap to a few inches below the armpit (pictured)
4. Cut a V to about a third of the way down on back and front
5. Tie up the back with strips from some of the extra fabric you cut off
6. Take pictures and put it on your blog!
Oh, well I guess that last one was more for me...