*I had to cover my new couch with a quilt for fear of those^^^ nasty claws
*And I get litter stuck to my bare feet every time I walk in to my bathroom
...and I couldn't be happier.
After a couple long years of living alone, I finally have someone to come home to. Meet my new roomie Ty. She's the bomb.
A super fun no sew T-shirt DIY!
For this DIY, a yard stick and chalk are going to be your best friend.
I recomend trying it on a few times during the process as to make it fit right for your body.
1. Get an over sized man shirt for a dollar at Goodwill.
2. Cut off sleeves and neck
3. Cut a straight line down from about the middle of the strap to a few inches below the armpit (pictured)
4. Cut a V to about a third of the way down on back and front
5. Tie up the back with strips from some of the extra fabric you cut off
6. Take pictures and put it on your blog!
Oh, well I guess that last one was more for me...
It is now officially my summer vacation!
I am so excited, not only do I get to have many adventures, but I have some more time for artsy/crafty/awesome things that make me happy again.
Also, it is more time for me to get out and go! Play more soccer, play more volleyball, run more, and hike more. Here is an outfit fit for getting up and going in: ]