20.6.13

Creativity is hard.

Sometimes being creative is hard. 
Sometimes you do not have the time, or sometimes you do not have the inspiration. I know I do, that is why I have an inspiration book. It is this beautiful journal that is made from pretty gold-ish colored recycled paper, that every once in a while I take a few minutes and make a page or two in.

 

I fill it with anything I find that is beautiful, I mix textures and have fun, because it is only for you.

I press flowers, use different magazine clippings, or pages from a dictionary, feathers, colors, patters, or what not. 


 I collect phrases, ideas and images in it, all sorts of beautiful things. Remember though, sometimes less is more, play with space, and do not be afraid of doing something wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment